Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have returned!!!

I warned everyone...after a week of mayhem I have returned momentarily. I spent another Saturday at Scrappin Soul Sisters for my first class...yippee!!! Thank you Karen, Nancy and Brenda for attending...sorry for the one cancellation. We had a great time of exploring embossing powders. A great time was had by all. I look forward to them next month for our Paint class and the other attendees that will be there!!!

I will be at the Beacon Friday night for a Demo and give away to further promote my classes. I look forward to that!!!

The count down is on for my gallery exhibit! It will be up November 2 with the Reception on the 7th. Then a breather till the 20th when I will be in Concord at Devine for a Craft Show.

Tomorrow is a family appointment day. Lysie has an appointment with an Oral Surgeon to have 4 teeth pulled, Doug meets with the Podiatrist to get his orthodics, I have an appointment to get the catalytic converter fixed on my car and Walt has an appointment to see his Doctor. I'm tired just typing that!!!

I will be in touch later to let you know how that all went!

No comments: