Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On the Road...


I headed out of the North Country and headed Southward to my Native turf to have a Demo day at Scrappin' Soul Sisters in Concord, my old stompin' grounds. Boy did it seem strange to be back in those parts. Anyways, had a great time promoting my Technique Tag Classes which will be beginning there October 15. I am very excited to be teaching a new group of ladies!! and it was great to meet a few of them Saturday! We had a great time playing with Distress Inks, Mini Misters, Grungeboard, Alcohol Inks and the non archival shurtape!! I look forward to having them in my upcoming classes.

FYI: I will also be at the Beacon in Lincoln with Scrappin Soul Sisters on Friday Night, October 24th to Demo: Ink, Ink, and More Ink. There will be a "Most Amazing Drawing" of an Inkssentials Craft Mat, Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Distress Ink Pad, how cool is that.

Check out my blog in the next day or so to see the card I made at the Demo...it is going to be part of my next class here at Generations of Memories....Ink, Ink, and More Ink...to be held at the end of October.

1 comment:

Just-Kim said...

How'd your weekend go, Lynne? I'd love to hear about it!!

Kim P.