Monday, March 9, 2009

Temporary Set Back!!

THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN LAST YEAR.......
Yesterday was a delight!! Sunny and warm....snow melting like crazy.....really beautiful....a tease of Spring. Then this morning....SNOW and snowing like crazy...a temporary set back...it'll be gone in a heart beat as soon as we get alittle warmth going!! WHOO HOO...ready to move onto my gardens!!! Get those catalogs out to choose my new plants for new gardening season.


Just thought I would share with you some of the first flowers of the season that are in my garden. The beautiful pink flowers...Painted Daisies were a house warming gift from my mother in law. The tulips are just plain beautiful!!! They speak for themselves. I collect Delphiniums...and Flocks...I want to have one of every color in my gardens. Every spring the gardens get bigger and bigger...I have to divide up the plants and start another garden....my goal mostly garden...little grass....my husbands not too impressed but grass is so....needy! The gardens just grow and are totally BEAUTIFUL!! Pretty much maintenance free!!!


Come on Down.....SPRING!!!


So...I came across some old pictures of me and decided to scrap them. I used my fav....Wassil paper....I know it's Christmas paper but it worked so wonderfully with the B&W photos and you would never know it's Christmas paper! I had tons of fun creating the collage... fussy cutting... metal flowers ...grungeboard.... ribbon... metal... vintage lace and fleurs!!!

The pictures are of my first Birthday....when life was simple...no cares...just cake!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

First things first...was it really 5 am when you posted this blog?!! and is that a recent pic with short hair? Very Cute!axili

Stacy Cohen said...

Oh WOW! What a gorgeous page! Love the vintage feel to it.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!!

Lyn said...

So you already have flowers growing!!!
Yikes we still have tons of snow.
I'm coming to your place.