Sunday, December 20, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!

The tree is finally decorated....the sugar cookies baked, decorated and ALL eaten.....presents wrapped...

OK...and I'm just a mess.....a funny....I was upset because I couldn't find my peel and stick tags...thinkin' now I need to go to the store and buy more.... DUH....WHY DON'T I JUST MAKE SOME?!?!?!!? I think I have the technology....ya think?

Another funny.....when we got our tree....brought it home...put it up and realized it took up most of the living room (my husband couldn't see the TV from his seat on the couch)....so I fixed it.....cut all the limbs off the back side of the tree and pushed it up against the wall....placing the limbs outside to work with later. I brought them in and threw them in the tub, as they had become snow encrusted.

The next day....I was thinkin'....boy, our tree sure smells super good...went to get my limbs...and by golly there they were, on the heat....hence the amazing smell that was wafting through my house....needless to say, I lost some of my branches but I was able to rescue a few branches to create this swag.....

I said all of this to say.....Have a Merry Christmas....make the most of what comes your way....and just think....you could be having a baby in a barn with a bunch of bleating sheep!!!

Remember.....Jesus is the Reason for the season!!!

PS....OMW....I guess if one is going to use "Comment Moderation" they should know how it works.....YOU THINK?!?!?!!? I had thought it rather strange I hadn't had ANY comments lately...by golly...signed in the am and there they were....11 of them.....thank you ladies for you wonderful words....NOW I KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!! hehehehehehe


4 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Lynne, I love the pic of your Homemade Holiday pine swag!! Very chic love the red bow...When everything seems like a rush, it's nature that helps us stop and smell the goodness of the Season. Jesus is the reason for the Season. Enjoy your holidays....love ya.

Peggy Lee

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Yes Jesus is the reason but you are a gift that god has given me. So glad that you wandered into my life. Love you!!

Carol said...

well, i think i remembered by password for google. so now i can comment. love your stuff Lynne. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Wow is all I can say!!!!!! To you being in print. I will have to rush out to borders and peruse a copy;what the heck I will by one, this is my friend Lynne we are talking about. I am sooooo happy for you. Hopefully, I will follow in your foot steps. Love the swag;getting ready to mix up a batch of cookies as we speak. Hoping for a white Christmas and am so thankful for your friendship!
Hugs and blessings, Gerri
p.s. Thankssssssssss!!!!!!