Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY....joy joy!!!

OK ladies and guys!!....the Snow White Challenge at Let's Capture These Sketches is winding down!!! I dug back into the photo archives, wow...what a great day that was....to create this layout using Susan's Sketch.....


A simple but elegant layout....diecut paper and lace!!! what a FABULOUS combo...and OF COURSE one of my flowers!!! I know....I know....I know....when I return home I am planning on creating a video tutorial so all you gals can create your own!! You will SOOOO get addicted to creating them for yourself!!


So head on over to Let's Capture These Sketches for the full details....

BTW.....KATHY YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY RAK!!!
please email me with your info so I can get that out to you!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I can't wait to see the video tutorial, Lynne! Those flowers and lace on your page are outstanding!
And thank you for picking my name for the Sneezy challenge! If the prize is still Bo Bunny papers, that will be so cool! Unlike you guys in NH, we have been socked with snow all winter here, and I used up almost all of my snowflake papers! Thanks again. I am sending my addie to the LCOM blog site, since I don't see your email addie here.