Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

So, we have SOME FUN going on over at Let's Capture These Sketches....a month long event full of fun sketches and challenges.....so HOP ON OVER to the BLOG!!! See the new SKETCH....pick up a blinkie....and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

The first sketch is a double page layout.....now I have to tell you....this sketch KICKED ME right out of MY BOX!!! so much so....I couldn't even find my box anymore!!! hehehehe!


This layout features pictures from the Sunset Dinner Cruise we took to El Arco de Cabo San Lucas!!! Yummy Food....a great crew......super friends....beautiful sunset and the whales even came out and danced for us!!!


How bout this fleur???? Boy I wish I could get my hands on more of that ribbon!!! It is AMAZING!!! and makes really COOL flowers!!! And oh the Glimmer Mist FUN!!!



2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Great pages and I love your BIA project! So very pretty! Sunset cruises are the best money I have every spent! It looks like you had a great time!! I hope some of that sunshine followed you home!

Carol said...

Beautiful layout Lynne!