Friday, June 1, 2012

Petaloo/Tim Holtz


Wanted to share with you my post for the Petaloo/Tim Holtz week!!!

I chose Tim Holtz ~ Paper Stash ~ Kraft Resist paper
which just complimented
the Late Spring Darjeeling flowers SOOOOO wonderfully!!
Cardcanas2

I cut a frame from a piece of black Kraft~Core
from the Nostalgic Collection.
Do you see the Color Me Crazy Chipboard
the PERFECT addition to my card and canvas!!

Timcard

I added a bit of Crackle Paint
to help with the grungieness of the card!

Timcanvas

For my canvas, I used the backside of the leftover
Kraft Resist paper! A bit of spritzing and scrunching....
And I ended up with a WONDERFUL Mother's Day gift!
 (which by the way......my mom LOVED!!!)

PRODUCTS USED:
Late Spring Darjeeling ~ Naturals/Shabby Beige:Mini Daisies with Leaves
Mini Pearl Daisies

Night Fall/Grey/Blacks:Dahlias
Mini Pearl Daisies

other embellieS:
Beaded Hat Pins ~Black/White
Brown/Green
Foliage Assortment ~ Dark BrownsColor Me Crazy ~ ChipboardBirdhouses with Birds
Mannequins

 "There's NOTHING stronger than a MOTHER'S LOVE!!"

3 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

How gorgeous!!! Love these, Lynne, especially the one with the CB dress form. Happy weekend wishes!

pooky said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors:)
Hope your having a fun day"_
♥Bev

Linda M. Cain said...

Love it girl!