Thursday, June 7, 2012

Announcement......


Just wanted to share with you......
my latest achievement!
(copied from the Creative Imaginations blog)
Hello peeps.......can I just say I am ECSTATIC to have been asked
to be a part of the Creative Imaginations Design Team!!
Usethisone2
I have been creative since I can remember!
My creative path has lead me in many directions
Architectual Drafts Person
Graphic Artist
Landscape Designer
and now my latest journey
in the paper crafting industry!!!

I began this journey about 5 years ago when I walked into my
Local Scrapbook Store! I got to chatting with the owner
and before I knew it......I had a job!!
I had only created 3 scrapbook pages in my whole life
(wish I knew where they were now!!)
Now, I am the type of person....
when I jump in....
I do it whole heartedly!!
soooo....I set out to learn anything and everything I could.
I began with scrapbook pages....
moved to card making,
then jumped into the
Altered Art/Mixed Media realm.
When I'm creating....
I love to rip it, crumple it and ink it....
almost always with a flower involved!!!
I love to try new things.....
 sometimes they are a success
and sometimes not so much!!
But what I learn in my creative trials
I like to share with others!!
and I am SOOOOOO looking forward to
sharing this journey with YOU!!
Here is a card I created
for my first DT project!

Youare
PRODUCTS USED:

6 comments:

SusanK said...

Congratulations! Your first DT project is just gorgeous!

Linda M. Cain said...

WTG Lynne! Knock their socks off!!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Yay Lynne!! Congrats! Gorgeous card!

Lori said...

Yeah Lynne! Congratulations, this project is AWESOME!

Vicky Alberto said...

HUGE congrats girl!

Art By Wanda said...

Congratulations, Lynne!!! And I love your card!!!