Monday, July 1, 2013

You are invited.....

I had been working on some cards for a 4th of July Celebration.


I began with G45's Place in Time ~ July paper.
I ran the edges of the folded card through
my Distrezz it All to tear it up a bit.
Added some gorgeous Petaloo flowers
to the accent the creation.

But when I was finished....it just looked like it needed
SOMETHING MORE. 


and took my card from....nice


to AMAZING.


I cut the diecut Flower Scroll image apart
so I could accent the verbage
with the butterfly.


Here is what the whole card looks like.....


...that's how I took my card,
UP A NOTCH!!

A HAPPY and SAFE
4th of July to ALL!!1

Products used:


Graphic45 ~ Place in Time ~ July paper
Cardstock Stickers

Petaloo Flowers

Distrezz It All

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Yep, that did it!

~Linda

Sandy said...

You know how much I do love your beautifully made cards - indeed everything you make. I can only wish in my heart that I could go to one of your classes!!
Sandy