Wednesday, July 31, 2013

....a Wishing Well!

Howdy Peeps....Just found this post
marked as Draft....oooops
Soooo here it is!!!
A new creation using the
EVER AMAZING Petaloo Flowers and
Graphic45 Bohemian Bazaar.

  Wishfull

I had seen this wooden box at my LSS and
just KNEW it would be PERFECT for my
latest creation.
I began by lining the box with Faux Moss
to give it a uber earthy feel.

Wishbottominside

And because I CAN'T JUST LEAVE things along....
I chose to ACCENT the already gorgeous Darjeeling Flowers
with Precious Metal Effects paint....
It just makes the flowers POP!

Wishflwrclust

I adhered strips of the Bohemian Bazaar Collection
to my wooden box.

Wishbottomangel

Once again, I glooped and glopped, with
a bit of a spritz here and there!!
As and added accent...
I created a little flower cluster
on the handle!

Wishsmallflwr

And accented it with a little
G45 Chipboard!
The perfect touch!
And there you have it....
a PERFECT centerpiece for
that special occasion.

Wishsidewhole

Hope you enjoyed my "Wishing Well"
and have a UBER CREATIVE DAY!!!! 

PRODUCTS USED:

GRAPHIC 45
Bohemian Collection
Chipboard
Tags & Pockets
Jasmine Nights
Bohemian Bazaar

Ferro Special Effect Paste ~ Amber Gold
Precious Metal Effect Paint ~ Olive & Bronze
Silks Acrylic Glaze
Honey Amber
Spiced Pumpking
Stargazer
Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist ~ Autumn Leaf

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

~Linda

Sandy said...

Wonderful project Lynne - I love the flowers.
sandy