Thursday, January 28, 2016

'TOVER'S Tag Series...Part ll


Howdy Peeps....
If you are poppin' by for the first time....
Make sure to check out the tag from yesterday!!

Today....I want to share the second tag I whipped up
as part of my 'TOVER'S Tag Series!


I had dipped this tag in the left over ink from yesterday's tag!
....never wasting a drop!

I also needed to check techniques
 I will be using an upcoming class.
Hence the UmWowSTUDIOS ~ Damaged Punchinella Background
colored with a mixture of Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze ~ Satchel
and Glimmer Mist ~ Roll Top Desk
.....LOVIN' the look!


The Petaloo blooms were already colored and matched PERFECTLY!!
I only had 2 ~ diecut ivy cut from a piece os
Tattered Angels ~ Pure Mistable Papers ~ Linen.
The leaves had been caught up in some "overspray"
so I pulled out a bottle of
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glam ~ Lime Cordial
and painted the diecuts!

I had a bit of misc twine and lace
so I created a form of a "Loopy Bow"
to adorn my flower cluster!



Of course.....the tag had to say "SOMETHING"....
I scanned the pages of Tim Holtz ~ ChitChat stickers
and chose
"cherish, adore, love"


LOVE how the 'TOVER tag came together!!!

Have I inspired you to pull out your 'TOVER'S and
create something yet???

Pop on back on Friday for the last tag
in the series....and a little something
I have up my sleeve!!!

YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!






3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is just gorgeous! I am in love with your linen leaves! Fabulousness!

Lori said...

This is just...GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it.

Dee in N.H. said...

Love! Love, Lovvvvve!