Friday, November 30, 2018

Playing with Gelli Arts

Hi ArtFoamies and Gelli Arts Fans!!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog 
to check out my creation using products from 
both of these AH~MAZING manufacturers.


Now, I have a bit of a disclaimer. Somehow my DT box got lost in its travels, so I had to punt! I'm sooo HAPPY I owned a
 
8" Round Gelli Printing Plate to work with.

As my paint color selection was WIDE OPEN, I decided to create something for my dining room. Which was SOOOO EXCITING! You see I am living in a house with bare walls. YES bare walls. We just moved into our home in October. 


Next, was to chose the ArtFoamies I wanted to play with!
I grabbed a few, trying to have each one very DIFFERENT from the other.
Leaf Geo

Lastly, what would I print on....

so I went on hunt and chose
a couple of Vintage Music Sheets
pages from a vintage McCalls magazine

a piece of white canvas
even a vintage paper bag

(I only ended up using the fabric,
can't wait to see what I do with the papers)

Then, I let the creative process begin!!
Now, I do have to say I am VERY NEW at the whole monoprinting process. So, this collaboration was a GREAT way
for me to try different things. 




Here are a few photos of my final creation,
which now hangs in my dining area.




Make sure to POP over to Manufacturer's blogs

ArtFoamies  
Gelli Arts

There will be some FABULOUS Goodies up for grab!


Deadline is Sunday, December 9th, 11:59PM EST.
Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter in any way.
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
©2018 by Gelli Arts®, LLC Philadelphia, PA. All rights reserved.

I hope I've inspired you to try something new....
and just enjoy the learning process. 

Other Products Used
Canvas Corp Brands
White Canvas

UmWowStudio
Large Ivy

DecoArt
Americana Paint

THANK YOU for stopping by my blog!! 
....be creative!

2 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

That's so awesome!! The Gelli printing is so zen for me. Love yours!

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!!