Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Day...

Well Monday has almost come and gone...got up at 5:30 am to drive Walt to work...that Florida Car!!! At least snow is in the forecast so it should warm up. I spent Friday, Sunday and today creating beautiful layouts....but can't show for now!! I know what a tease but........
So it's off to work tomorrow! CHA is going on...wish I was there!!! So much new stuff.....I've been perusing the Manufacturers...OH Lalala!!! Grungepaper...beautiful Studio 490 stamps....oh the list is tooooooooooooooo long!!
Well it's off to Wally Land to get Pepto Bismal for my daughter who has had a tummy ache for 2 day.....ding a ling...she just called the are outside of Littleton....40 minutes before she will be home....I love away B-Ball games!!
Enough rambling for now....will post picts later....till then Smile, laugh, create!!

No comments: