Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Wednesday....

Hello world...tis another vehicle day...I determined that the Kia is a Florida car!!! If it gets below 0 degrees it won't start...yesterday the van shredded it's serpentine belt, whatever!!

So I am working from home today....creating Valentine Cards for the Feb 3rd Card Class...here is a sneak peak. I came in from the back porch and Walter wondered what I was doing...I told him I was out in the Photo Studio. I get my best light there......boy it was cold this morning, probably shouldn't wear my slippers in the Studio though!!



I love these papers from KaiserCraft....Blushed....I love anything with black!! And how about the KI Memories plastic paper...too cool!!!

Stay warm, smile, laugh and create!!


1 comment:

Michelle Palmer said...

Such a sweet blog~ I'm glad you left a little note so I could see the wonderful projects you make! Beautiful!
I hear you on the vehicle thing...ugh!
Wishing you warmer days...
Michelle