Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today..........Love is in the air.........a day to tell all those special people in our lives that we love them and that they are important...thought about...special. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

Last night, was a special night for my daughter, Lysie. She was Queen of the 10th grade at the Winter Carnival....Her and her brother did a Sneak Peek on Thursday night....Lysie never ceases to amaze me...She said,"To bad Doug's not in 9th grade...I'd have him be my date?" Kids say the most amazing things... sometimes!!!

So, I can't wait to pick up my pictures from Wally Land and scrapbook them!!! Two BEAUTIFUL girls!!!

Here is a picture of a page I did about Dougalo... "Session" ....my extreme boy!!! I got to use Embossing Paste...how fun was that to work with...then surprise...surprise....I inked it....This was a fun page to do!!

No comments: