Tuesday, June 10, 2014

....be SILLY!

IT'S DADS AND GRADS WEEK
on the PETALOO BLOG this week!!

What Dad wouldn't want a Layout to Celebrate Father's Day??!?!? 
 As I am still on my quest of creating "Manly Layouts" 
 I chose to use the Quick Quotes Serendipity 
to create a layout of my ever changing Grandson....


Now I have to say.... 
the Blue and Purple papers are gorgeous... but for a boy layout?? 


The way I resolved the "color" issue.... 
was to add Kraft color, by use of paper... 
Petaloo ~ Textured Elements ~ Burlap Flowers 
and Quick Quotes ~ Chipboard Laser Diecuts ~ Frames 



 I think it was the PERFECT solution HOW about YOU?? 


A few Penny Lane ~ Forget me Nots ~ Robin's Egg Blue
and a couple of Printed Darjeeling ~ Wild Mini Blossoms ~ Aqua
nestled in the mix! Accented with die cut Ivy Leaves.


How cute is the picture of Izaya....
with a little bit of mischief in his eyes!!?!?!?
 So....Did I make it work?? 

 Products Used:
 Petaloo Textured Elements Burlap Blossoms x 10 ~ Ivory, Natural, Pistachio
Burlap Blossoms x 4 ~ Natural
Mixed Textured Layers ~ Ivory
 Penny Lane ~ Forget Me Nots ~ Robins Egg Blue
Printed Darjeeling ~ Wild Mini Blossoms ~ Aqua 

 Quick Quotes 
Serendipity Collection 
Chipboard Laser Diecut ~ Frames 
Powder Puff Ink ~ Chalking Ink ~ Plum Crazy ~ Caribbean Blue 

 Other Products
 Die~Namites Dies ~ Small Ivy die 

Canvas Corp Brands Kraft paper

 Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Key Lime Pie 
Handmade Paper 

The Crafter's Workshop 
Well Rounded ~ 12 x 12 Stencil 
Circles ~ 4 x 6 die 

Wendy Vecchi ~ Embossing Paste ~ White

1 comment:

Heather said...

beautiful layout!!!!