Friday, July 1, 2016

Do All Things.....

HELLO MY FRIENDS!
It is the 4th of July weekend
and my boy is coming home for 2 weeks
LIFE IS GOOD!

I wanted to share with you
my latest 'TOVER....
I had been working on this project for
and had some unused goodies
I just couldn't throw out!


So, I used them to create this card.
I had applied leftover
to a card created from 


Now the 'TOVERS on my card are....
the paper flower created using
I cut the layers from
and a piece of vintage curtain,


....and Petaloo's Paintable Mini Pearl Daisies
which I had colored with diluted

I stapled on a piece of 
that I had painted black.


When I was manhandling the piece of
 I saved the fibers I pulled and
used them behind my flower!


For the card background
I splattered on a bit of India Ink
and did a bit of ghost stamping.


The whole inspiration for my card is
the tag from the
DO ALL THINGS WITH LOVE!!

WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY
HOLIDAY WEEKEND.....
I know mine will be!

No comments: