Saturday, November 3, 2018

Fall Inspired Napkin Rings

I was inspired to create a Fall Tablescape.....so I did!


I typically make a pumpkin every fall but this year I've chosen to take it up a notch and make Napkin Rings and Coasters.


Watch how I created the "paper" using......


ArtFoamie Stamps,
Tattered Angels ~ High Impact Paints
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Modeling paste and 6x6 Stencil
Canvas Corp ~ papers
ThermoWeb


I hope you will take a peek!!



Thank you sooo MUCH for stoppin' by!
Be Creative

PRODUCTS USED
ArtFoamies
Art by Marlene ~ HexaGone, Leaf Geo
N Studio ~ Weave
Rebekah Meier Designs ~ Patio Tile


Tattered Angels
High Impact Paint



Canvas Corp
Tissue Stock ~ Kraft, White and French Script


The Crafter’s Workshop
Spotted Stencil 6x6

Grecian Gold Modeling Paste



ThermoWeb

Rebekah Meier Designs
Mixed Media Medium

6x6 Transfer Foil ~ Old Gold


No comments: