Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another creation...











Hello everyone in Blogland...hope you had a wonderful day....mine was half and half...we had to tear apart my daughters room today for Servpro to come in and remove the carpet and tear out her wall...it was really beginning to stink...they came just in the nick of time. I am just amazed at how quickly it is drying out. When they pulled down the wall and all the insulation out there were icicles on the exterior wall...that was tons of water pouring into her room!! If you look close you can see them in the pict.


The other half of my day was creating this page for the Frugal Scrapbooker Contest. The flowers and leaves are made with packaging. The dots are left over pieces from who knows what and I used leftover Grungeboard for my "pop dots"! My kids voted this the coolest page I've done yet! Pretty good award from them...now for the judges....would be cool to win!!


1 comment:

take a little piece of my art said...

What an AWESOME use for Mulberry paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!