Monday, February 9, 2009

Who do you love??


The day of Love is right around the corner... the day to let all those special people in you life know how much they mean to you!!! I created this layout about my mom...my hero, my rock....
MY MOM!!!



I used one of my favorite manufacturers paper....Webster's Pages....the flowers are colored in using my Copic Markers...you can't see...but I used Perfect Pearls to accent the flowers and leaves...it was rather tedious cutting out everything but the effect is WAY COOL!!! I rolled up my "Love Letter" to my mom and tied it to the page...

To my mom,
I know I don't tell you enough just how much I LOVE YOU!!...

You have been the anchor in the storm with your reassuring words, prayers and even your silence... listening to my ramblings.

You are my Hero, my rock. Thank you.... Love me

1 comment:

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Hey girlfriend...you are the best!! I played with the blog's html after we closed and changed things up a bit...found it easy from playing with the my space pages....The Blog is not really the way I want it to be but its gaining...and will continue to gain. Thanks so much for your help!