Thursday, February 12, 2009

A new discovery.......


I don't know if you noticed the Project 52 link on my blog........it is a way cool blog to PUSH you out of your box, to expand your designs and make you look at things differently. Here is my inspired project for week #4.

I had ssssooooooooooo much fun creating this box....It was created using scraps off of my craft table.

Things I had taken out to use and never did, scraps of paper from previous projects and a "Few Finds" that just fit perfectly on this project....now to create a brag book to fit in there and it will be a complete project.......if you get a chance take a wander over to Project 52...it will be well worth your time!! http://wendyrago.typepad.com/project52/>

1 comment:

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

STINKIN BEAUTIFUL!! I love it....and I bet you are going to be either a guest artist or on Bad Girls Design team......TOLD you I knew it!!! I am so happy and proud of you hon!! You go girl!!...and ALL because I didn't kick you out of the store at 6:00 pm on one Friday nite! lUV YOU!!