Monday, April 19, 2010

More Prima Fun..........

Do you have papers that you haven't touched or just don't know what to do with but you HAD TO HAVE...well I did and today I used it....my Prima Stitched Mulberry Paper!! In fact, that was asked for the Question of the Day at Let's Capture Our Memories...

Guess what I did with it....I CUT IT UP!! and here is the end result!



I just love this picture of my boy...who is now 14!! When I was gathering my elements for this layout I pulled out an old music book and came across this song...



and it just reminded me of my Douglas, who loves to pick flowers for his Momma!! So, even though this is a "guy layout" I used my Primaliscious flowers!! I chose the Madrigal collection, White and Nocturne, and the Essentials 50, added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and oooooooohhhhhh the goodness!


So....there it is!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it....now off to pick up some pictures so I can create with my AMAZING kit that arrived from Timeless Daydreams today......more LUSCIOUSNESS!!! Stop back by and see my creations!!

5 comments:

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Fantabulous!!! Love it....and Douggie was adorable....he still is. :-) miurianc

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! That is a fabulous photograph. Love all the flowers and the cut paper and the soft color palette. Just beautiful!

Casey Wright said...

Beautiful LO - I love what you did with the Prima stuff :)...

Carol said...

Beautiful Lynne! Love the cut paper and stitching and the colors.

Pearl Maple said...

That is such a cute page