Saturday, April 17, 2010

ooooh SOME FUN!!



OK....I have to give you a sneak peak.....it was a rainy, snowy, YUCKY day...didn't even want to leave the house...so what a day to create!!

I can only show you a sneak of what I was working on....may even make this into a class...but OOOHHHH the FUN I had working with the Innoscence line from none other than PRIMA!! hehehe we have a whole Prima section right now at Generations of Memories...if you can you've gotta check it out...

The beauty of this collection is it's white-ishness...which means....MAKE IT YOUR OWN COLOR!! and that I did! Pulled out my luscious bottles of Glimmer mist...and it was HEAVEN ON EARTH! Spritzing, dipping and oooooohhhh pure joy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A Prima line...i have got to come check it out! Can't wait to see the full project you got there!

Peggy Lee said...

ohhhh lala love the sneak peak,,,come on show us more....love the new prima line at the store.