Friday, April 2, 2010

Multi tasking....

OK...so this weeks layout has many purposes..to say the least!!

FIRSTLY, I created this layout using a sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches....you need to check out the blog and see all the different takes on the sketch! A big welcome to Mazz...our guest DT'er!! She is the grand prize winner for the month of February...let me tell you....she is AWESOME!!

SECONDLY, I used a kit I got from Timeless Daydreams full of Prima GOODNESS!! I was chosen to move on to Round 3....after completing a challenge on Round 2!! orange, blue, diecut, striped paper!









THIRDLY....IT'S PRIMA!! enough said

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Totally Awesome Layout!!! you go girl "your'll all good"

NANI and ZAIN said...

Wow, I never see such a beautiful scrapbook before this. It's really amazing, love the layerying of the flowers, I love 3D layouts, it's stunning. Great Job!!!