Friday, November 5, 2010

NIGHT DIVINE......

OK...so self control has not been one of my strengths lately!!! I have been ooogling the Night Divine by IOD/Creative Imaginations paper since the day it arrived in the store. I just couldn't wait to get in my DT package, had to buy it from my LSS, Generations of Memories, 
along with the cutest Stocking Banner by Kaiser. 



I wanted to keep the stockings rather simple, to focus more on the papers and the word..."MERRY". The holly leaves and berries are made from the AMAZING Canvas Paper by Creative Imaginations....just love this paper! (FYI....I will be moving the tassel to a new location asap!!)

Headed away for a scrappy weekend with friends.....hope you have one too!!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Sweet!!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another wonderful project :-)
Anne x

Casey Wright said...

How adorable! LOVE THIS! TFS!

Justine said...

This is fantastic thanks for the inspiration

Sandy Ang said...

These are so charming and eye-catching !

Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, you've been busy this week, Lynne! This is another jaw-dropping make - really love the shabby feel of it. I'd feel inspired, if only I had time to be - LOL. Definitely something to a cherished holiday decoration for years to come!

Hugs,
Linda

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

So cute and adorable...really just sete the mood for the holidays. I love it!! The Christmas tree is FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you again for your wonderful comment on my butterfly box. So much fun and easy peasy. Hope you a wonderful inspired weekend...can't wait to see the next challenge. Dawn :o)