Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Looking for.....

your opinions!!!

While at CHA last month.....came across this AMAZING company......
VINTAJ Natural Brass Co.

We were looking for a way to diversify the scrapbook store.....Generations of Memories.
I had taken a jewelry class offered at CHA which sent me on a quest....
And it was a bit of a road to get there.....but when I was directed by Linda Cain to check out these gals
I knew I had found what I was looking for.......I watched as they used the Melting Pot to create some wonderful goodness. The perfect melding of product......Vintaj and Ranger....
I WAS IN HEAVEN!!

SOOOOOOOO......when the box of GOODNESS arrived.....
I took a deep breathe and went to work!!
Receiving, creating a PO, pricing and displaying the product.....
I went home that night......dreaming of my first creation.....
The next day......I gathered up some beads and tool and
let the creating begin!!

I really had no idea what I was doing.......
or where the necklace would end up......
but here is the end result....
My FIRST necklace!


But seriously........I am looking for your comments!!
GOOD.....BAD or INDIFFERENT!!

I have a lot to learn......and so the JOURNEY BEGINS!

12 comments:

Deb Fagnant said...

AWESOME!! It is so you!! :)

Linda M. Cain said...

HOLY MOLY! The world will never be the same....Lynne, this is soooooo coooool!!!! I LOVE it. And it is totally YOU!
I'm so proud of ya, girl!

Big, Big Hugs!

~Linda

joanne sharpe said...

Gorgeous Lynne, so current, funky and unique! Love it. Sendingbig hugs for your HUGE success! xoxoxo

Sarah said...

It's way way way uber-mega-super-good, not a micrscopic bad word to say and you are well in with something creatively DIFFERENT. Really - it's fab - love the asymmetry, proportions and unique design! Great creation Lynne.
Sarah

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Fabulous necklace, and I LOVE Vintaj!
xx

Dee in N.H. said...

LOVE IT! That's awesome Lynne!

Nancy said...

VERY wonderful, Lynne!!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

I love it:)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love this necklace!! It's so unique and looks great! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lori said...

Totally LOVE it! I want one! lol!

Dragon said...

woo I LOVE this Lynne... I found Vintaj a while ago but it's not always easy to get here in England... did some pieces on my bog recently... Anyway, I LOVE the asymmetry and looking forward to seeing the melt pot thingy
FRankie
xx

Elly said...

Oh my..it's really unique and beautiful.(:o) Elly