Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks Irene.......


 
that's all I have to say!! We came out of the storm unscathed except for the internet......hence the reason for my late post.....in fact I drove 27 miles just to get service so I could make this post to you...hehehe! 
and tease you a little bit......

Here is a peak of my upcoming project that will go live for the
Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop.....
For the second year in a row, Simon Says Stamp and Show & The Simon Says Stamp Challenge are joining forces to bring you a SUPER hop and treasure hunt to celebrate the approaching fall and winter holidays. Be sure to check out the site on August 31st to start the hop. It will run through September 5th. Simon Says Stamp is offering some great prize packages, and there will be other opportunities to win some blog candy, too!



1 comment:

Linda M. Cain said...

Good to hear you survived...take care my friend.

~Linda