Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DT Reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard



Can I just say, I am beyond excited to be apart
of the 2013 2Crafty Design Team.
What an UNBELIEVABLE opportunity
to represent such an AMAZING company and
 AMAZING product.


I utilized one of the Wrought Iron Photo Adornment 
 chippies and dabbed Black Embossing Paste 
on for texture.


How much fun are the 1.5" Hexagons,
embellied with Cream ~ Modeling Cream,
through a Mini Hexagon Template
then added Gold and Burgundy
Precious Metal Effect Paint.
And how cute are the Folk Hearts???


I chose to cut apart the ohhhh sooo cute
"Enjoy this moment, This moment is your Life"
For my second project, I created a Chunky ATC.


To begin this project your cut up a 2" x 4"
into a 5" piece. Paint "Chunky ATC" with Gesso.
I cut up a piece of Chicken Wire Chipboard,
painted it and adhered it, randomly, around the "ATC".


I backed the Juliet's Hearts with a piece of paper
and painted it with Precious Metal Effect Paint.
So, the Juliet's Heart would pop!


Can I just say I can't get enough of the 1.5" Hexagons!!


So...what do you think of my "Chunky ATC"???

For my last project I created a card.


Spring has finally sprung here in Northern NH.
Now is the time for Flowers and Birdhouses.
And the ATC Birdhouse chippies were PERFECT!!


The little birdies are just the cutest. 


There are layers and layers of texture, a little bit of Crackle, 
and layers of paint on the Larinda's Flourish!!


What creation of mine would be complete without
a "flower cluster". 
I hope you enjoyed my creations! 

Other Products Used:
Petaloo ~ Darjeeling Flowers
Splash of Color ~ Precious Metal Effect Paint
Sand ~ Stone Effect Paste
Silk Acrylic Glaze
The Crafter's Workshop ~ 6x6 Mini Templates
Canvas Corp ~ Deco Mesh ~ Kraft Flute


2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic news (for 2Crafty as well as you!)... congratulations!! And what outstandingly fabulous makes to kick off your time with them. So excited that you're guesting with us over at eclectic Paperie this month too!!
Alison xx

Theresa said...

So excited for you. And that you get to work with some great products. Love your creations, especially the ATC. Will keep watching. thanks as always for sharing.