Friday, September 26, 2008

Here they are...


As I promised here are some picts of the pieces I have been madly working on this last week!!! And what fun I've been having to say the least. I even took a day off of work to create, how bout that! The possibilities with Grungeboard are endless. It is just so pliable, moldable and just down right fun I must say. Stamp it, Ink it, dust it with Perfect Pearls, mist it with water, set it with heat, shape it, and there you have it, A TRUE THING OF BEAUTY!

The wood is colored with Distress ink and Archival ink then stamped.

So, I am praying tomorrow the showers end up being more SCATTERED than not. I am prepared, I have cut watercolor paper to make backgrounds for my maple leaf card, and I have cut and embossed plenty of leaves so I can make up a bunch of cards. That should keep me busy. Our booth is tented with sides so we can stay dry.
(FYI: You're Special is a picture frame, Friends has a mirror in the center)




No comments: