Monday, September 8, 2008

Too Much Fun....

OK. . . so I have an Art Show September 27 and I am the featured artist at the Lisbon Art Gallery in November. . . needless to say I have been working madly to create pieces as I have a very limited collection (did I say collection...not) so I have had a blast using different techniques to create pieces and this is one I created last night. Anyone who knows me knows I love my Ranger supplies and boy did I use them in this piece!!! The paper was created using Reinkers and Mini Misters. Next I used my MOST FAVORITE STAMPS IN THE WORLD....Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi / Stampers Anonymous....Every one should own these stamps!!! They are the best!!! and Tim Holtz -Festive Sounds. I applied a layer of beeswax to the paper and with Suze's Hot Wax Art Stylus Tool and Creative Imaginations Foil I randomly rubbed the Stylus over the surfaces. (that's the orange looking stuff, much better looking in person) I must say. . .I suprised myself, I do that occasionally!
The sun is shining...it's a beautiful day....enjoy life!!!

6 comments:

pluto13131 said...

Hey Lynne,

Looks great! I'm adding you to my favs -- so I'll be back! :)

Wendy

claudine hellmuth said...

welcome to the blogging world!!

wendy vecchi said...

LOVE the ART!!!
GREAT colors...love the composition!
Best wishes with your art show!
You ROCK!
wendy

Eileen M said...

Great work and lovely to see and hear from you again following last October when we all met. Keep up this good work and best wishes for your show.

Eileen M

Just-Kim said...

LOVE the art! Blogging is addictive, enjoy it!
Kim

Peggy Lee Baker said...

Lynne, Yeahhhhhh I am so thrilled your in blogland. I am so proud of you and love the art work. I will be checking daily.
your girlfriend Peggylee
craft2470@hotmail.com