Monday, September 8, 2008

Too Much Fun....

OK. . . so I have an Art Show September 27 and I am the featured artist at the Lisbon Art Gallery in November. . . needless to say I have been working madly to create pieces as I have a very limited collection (did I say collection...not) so I have had a blast using different techniques to create pieces and this is one I created last night. Anyone who knows me knows I love my Ranger supplies and boy did I use them in this piece!!! The paper was created using Reinkers and Mini Misters. Next I used my MOST FAVORITE STAMPS IN THE WORLD....Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi / Stampers Anonymous....Every one should own these stamps!!! They are the best!!! and Tim Holtz -Festive Sounds. I applied a layer of beeswax to the paper and with Suze's Hot Wax Art Stylus Tool and Creative Imaginations Foil I randomly rubbed the Stylus over the surfaces. (that's the orange looking stuff, much better looking in person) I must say. . .I suprised myself, I do that occasionally!
The sun is shining...it's a beautiful day....enjoy life!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne,

Looks great! I'm adding you to my favs -- so I'll be back! :)

Wendy

claudine hellmuth said...

welcome to the blogging world!!

wendy vecchi said...

LOVE the ART!!!
GREAT colors...love the composition!
Best wishes with your art show!
You ROCK!
wendy

Eileen Miller said...

Great work and lovely to see and hear from you again following last October when we all met. Keep up this good work and best wishes for your show.

Eileen M

Just-Kim said...

LOVE the art! Blogging is addictive, enjoy it!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Lynne, Yeahhhhhh I am so thrilled your in blogland. I am so proud of you and love the art work. I will be checking daily.
your girlfriend Peggylee
craft2470@hotmail.com