Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Asked For It........

and here it is!!
I am excited and honored to be coming to you today with
my first Education Video for Swirlydoos!


This months technique kit has been an ABSOLUTE BLAST to play with.
When I found out what was in the kit......
I began playing at home with like products and created this little ditty.... 


and then my kit arrived with one of Tim's District Market Canvases.....
I have to admit it was hard to create on the canvas as it is AMAZING by itself!!
but the creative juices began to flow!
The Bo~Bunny Snowfall collection is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Here is the canvas I created......


and the tag.......
 

without further adieu......here you have it....
The Technique kit...along with other kits...are available over at Swirlydoos!!


ENJOY..........

7 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

SaaaWEEET! Love those flowers and the tag is just gorgeous! Fun to hear your voice!

Trisha said...

Oh, Lynn, what beautiful projects. Just love your style.

Terry said...

OMG! All of these projects are spectacular to say the least! Love them all! Thank you so much for the lovely blog comment! Happy Weekend!

SusanK said...

Oh boy..I wanna be your friend and come have a play date with you! These are so gorgeous! I'm going to make a similar tag Monday for my sister's birthday present - woohoo!

pala said...

Very Pretty...gonna try it!

Peggy Lee said...

Lynne your tutorial was fabulous...love the gesso and flower !!!!!

bethann said...

loved your tags, great video, gonna buy this kit and go create