Monday, March 28, 2011

a HAT????

A hat you say.......
Well this challenge had me a bit stumped....then I caught a picture of Kate Middleton and one of her "bonnets" and I had a brainstorm.

So, I pulled out my Distress Stains, Vintage Glitter Glass, Sticky Back Canvas, a Jump Ring, Princesca Hardware and Wendy Vecchi ~ Art Rules Stamps! And there you have it........A FLOWER HAT card!

Were you just TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by the TEAMIES creations this week??? I know I was!!

So......what can you think up for........a HAT??


Now, head on over to Simon Says Stamp and Show and show off your creation!! It could win you one of these.....
from Simon Says Stamp

13 comments:

Marina NOSTROMO said...

Very interesting idea! I love it!
You have a very interesting blog! Very beautiful, original, amazing work! You are very talented! Get your follower and welcome to my blog: http://fullmoontheedgeofthesoul.blogspot.com/

Netty said...

Terrific quirky piece, love it. Annette

Dee in N.H. said...

Amazing! She is beautiful!

Candy C said...

Hi Lynne. Love your HAT piece. The way you put all of your elements together is just amazing to me! Love it! <3 Candy

wendy vecchi said...

I flat out LOVE her!
great job!

Nancy said...

LoveLoveLOVE this!! Art Chick always rocks!

Lori said...

Wonderful Lynne! Love what you've done with "art chick"! lol! Great interpretation!

Susie said...

I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Very cool interpretation of the challenge, Lynne. Love the colors and the artsy feel to it. This definitely has the feeling of summer to it!

Hugs,
Linda

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous colors, Lynne! I love the layering in this card and the embellishments!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Dragon said...

Woo, Lynne what an honour!!! And what a small world... I was about to ask how you knew I had mentioned your tutorial this time and there you are, a teamie for SSSS!!! Only just put two and two together to realise YOU are THE Lynne Forsythe!!!!! I agree your roses are addictive!!! I use them SOOOOO often and love them, so thanks... So proud of my win last week... And that you left me a message!!! Woo cos Wendy Vecchi left YOU one.... Not surprising as your piece is beyond fabulous!!!!
Frankie
xx

Terry said...

Hiya Lynne....LOVE IT....your creation is absolutely fabulous and thank you for your very sweet comment. hugs Terry xxx

Rhonda said...

Kate will be quite envious when she sees your creation on someone else's head! Love it - cheers!