Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sooooo much going on!!!

Wow....it's been a crazy two weeks but I wouldn't give it up for ANYTHING!! So, I am posting a "quickie" before the LET'S CAPTURE THESE SKETCHES Blog Hop starts!!

This weeks Sketch by Vanessa at Let's Capture These Sketches is.......don't you just LOVE IT!!


Here is my take......I had so much fun with this layout.......and it's pink
(FYI....my daughter and I are not pink people!!!)


OMW....the fun I had mixing it up with the flowers cluster....


The perfect accent......the Butterflies!!

BTW......Echo Park's ~ Be Mine Collection......isn't just for Valentines!!!

If you didn't see.......I was Thursdays Guest Designer on the Canvas Corp Blog.....did a little tutorial on coloring their Canvas Stars. There are a few days left to enter their "Banner Contest"!! 
Wonderful prize package!!!

Well......gotta get my day figured out........3 classes with Tim Holtz, CAN'T WAIT to learn the ins and outs on the new Ranger products!!! And a buying show on Sunday......can life get any BETTER!!??!?!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.........be sure to stop back this afternoon for the
Let's Capture These Sketches Blog Hop
.....Meet the teams and have some fun!!!

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous Lynne! You know I love your flowers! and the cute girlies too!
And you're hanging out with T!M this weekend?! I don't need to tell you to have fun! You will have to tell us about it!

Unknown said...

Love these echo park papers and they combination you used! Great LO!

scrappyjacky said...

A stunning layout...love what you've done with the flowers.

Jodi said...

stunning!!!! loooove those butterflies!!!