Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a whoooper!!

It's time for Card Sketch #24 at Let's Capture these Sketches! and it is WONDERFUL!!


You may have heard me say this before.....I LOVE SKETCHES. The fact that it is a great way to spur creativity. A way to get those juices going. You may find in the end your creation looks alot like the sketch or very little because you let it take you down a creative path!!

Here is my take on this sketch.......





I created the flowers using Donna Salazar's "Blank Canvas" paper........
ohhhhh I LOVE THIS PAPER....where has it been all my life???

Speaking of which, I am so excited to say I was chosen to be one of her Guest Designers 
in the upcoming year!! Yippeeee!!

Well.....I need to wrap this up....
headed to the Beacon Scrapbook weekend to teach and have some 
"GIRL TIME"!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!

So, put on your creative thinking cap, pull out some scrappy goodness and CREATE!! then head on over to the Let's Capture these Sketches blog and link up your creation! Look forward to seeing it!!

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

This is a beauty and Congrats on Guest Designer for Donna Salazar :)

G Peplow said...

Fabulous colours , love your card:0) xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulation on the Donna Salazar guest spot. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Off to add you to my blog roll

Toodles
Erika

Jackie said...

Love the card!
Congrats!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

AWWWW-SOME!!!!! Love, love, love it, girl! You really Rocked this one!!!!!

~Linda

Dee in N.H. said...

Gorgeous card!! Can't wait to see ya!